7.29.2015

Outfit Post - Blue, Pink, White and J.Crew Sale Finds


Here's another combination with the blue, pink, black, white palette that I'm crushing on lately. I still love wearing it, but I haven't seen the lovely Botanical bird print on many J.Crew fans this season. For an easy summer outfit, just add a white tee or short-sleeve top to this pretty print. 

OOTD - Botanical Bird Print



Are you still checking out J.Crew's sale section? I was glad I did this morning or I would have missed out on a couple of my favorite pieces from this year. I can hardly wait to wear the Harper mules with shorts and skirts and the Tipped Twill Jacket once the weather cools off again.  
  • Tipped Twill Jacket (watch for pop-backs) 
  • Harper Leather Tassel Mules (watch for pop-backs)
Also, watch for pop-backs in the same color palette as my outfit with the Isla sandal. I ordered several colors with the extra 75% off sale. They're a steal! :)



And finally, create a similar outfit as mine above with these new items from J.Crew: 

  1. Rose Wreath Necklace.
  2. Boy Shirt in Blue Skinny Stripe.
  3. Elsie Suede D'Orsay Pump.
  4. Collection Tropical Floral Pant. Add this beauty to your 'when it goes on sale' wishlist!
  5. Swarovski Crystal Dot Necklace.
  6. Marlow Mules. New colors!