Green and camel inspired by J.Crew's December Holiday Party Time feature. "Do treat green and camel as the new green and red".
Camel is a neutral that I mainly associate with fall, but it can also span the holiday season with jewel tones and plaid prints. I took older J.Crew items from my closet and added leopard print accessories and tonal jewelry to make the combination more interesting.
Necklace - try this new arrival in similar colors.
Tee - available here.
Pants - similar here.
- Wool topcoat • J.Crew Factory
- Peacock jacquard dress • J.Crew Factory
- Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater • J.Crew
- Sea glass brulée necklace • J.Crew
- Plaid scarf • J.Crew Factory
- Classic turtleneck sweater in merino wool • J.Crew
- Collection Colette calf hair d'Orsay pumps • J.Crew
- Rhodes blazer in Italian wool • J.Crew
- Leopard calf hair kitten heels • J.Crew Factory
- Wool zip pencil skirt • J.Crew
- Wool peacoat • J.Crew Factory
- Suede Chelsea boots • J.Crew Factory
- Jeweled elephant sweater • J.Crew Factory
- Velvet pointy-toe flats • J.Crew Factory
- Collection A-line midi skirt in suede • J.Crew
- Italian leather gloves • J.Crew
- Contrast floral lace skirt • J.Crew
- Double-serge wool culotte • J.Crew
- Elsie green sequin pumps • J.Crew
- Collection nylon parka with removable liner • J.Crew