12.19.2015

Green and Camel Outfit Color Inspiration for December


Green and camel inspired by J.Crew's December Holiday Party Time feature. "Do treat green and camel as the new green and red". 

Camel is a neutral that I mainly associate with fall, but it can also span the holiday season with jewel tones and plaid prints. I took older J.Crew items from my closet and added leopard print accessories and tonal jewelry to make the combination more interesting.



Necklace - try this new arrival in similar colors.
Tee - available here.
Cashmere cardi - similar here (solid colors), or one with stripes here.
Pants - similar here.
Belt - similar here, and here.
Leopard print gloves - similar here, here, and here.
Heels - new options I like herehere, here, and here.


  1. Wool topcoat • J.Crew Factory
  2. Peacock jacquard dress • J.Crew Factory
  3. Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater • J.Crew
  4. Sea glass brulĂ©e necklace • J.Crew
  5. Plaid scarf • J.Crew Factory
  6. Classic turtleneck sweater in merino wool • J.Crew
  7. Collection Colette calf hair d'Orsay pumps • J.Crew
  8. Rhodes blazer in Italian wool • J.Crew
  9. Leopard calf hair kitten heels • J.Crew Factory
  10. Wool zip pencil skirt • J.Crew
  11. Wool peacoat • J.Crew Factory
  12. Suede Chelsea boots • J.Crew Factory
  13. Jeweled elephant sweater • J.Crew Factory
  14. Velvet pointy-toe flats • J.Crew Factory
  15. Collection A-line midi skirt in suede • J.Crew
  16. Italian leather gloves • J.Crew
  17. Contrast floral lace skirt • J.Crew
  18. Double-serge wool culotte • J.Crew
  19. Elsie green sequin pumps • J.Crew
  20. Collection nylon parka with removable liner • J.Crew

4 comments:

  1. What a refreshing color combination. I'm combing through my closet to see what I can come up with. Thanks for the inspiration!! It's good to see a post from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, maryeb. I've been shopping my closet more than ever this fall/winter and it's fun to try some fresh color combinations.

      Delete
  2. ABC, you're back! Good to see a post from you! I also think camel with red is festive as well. J.Crew convinced me to purchase the Perfect Shirt in Stewart Plaid (E6309) because they had it paired with camel pants. I don't have camel pants, but I do have a camel blazer, so a win for me. Hope you are doing well, and look forward to hearing more from you. Cheers - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind support, JenniferD!!

      I loved the Stewart Plaid with camel look that J.Crew featured too! I'm sure the shirt will look great with your camel blazer, and easy to dress up or down with jeans and dressy pants/skirts/shoes.

      I was planning to copy the JC look with my old Tartan perfect shirt and camel pants and now you have me thinking about pairing it with a camel cardigan too. :)

      Delete