1.21.2016

8 Pieces, 5 Looks - Factory New Arrivals Capsule Wardrobe Inspiration


Factory new arrivals hit the website this week. A few prints caught my eye including the Printed drapey sleeveless popover shirt in 'indigo'. The colors on this top remind me of J.Crew's botanical bird print. Remember that one? 


Spring wouldn't be spring without a red, white, and blue palette. Fresh stripes and a floral print are the perfect way to mix and match these colors in upcoming outfits. The Swiss-dot flutter-sleeve top also looks promising. The website description says it's cotton, lined, and washable. 

Here's an easy capsule wardrobe idea featuring 8 Factory new arrival items that I like. The Striped Caryn cardigan sweater works either in the navy or red colorway.


  1. Cropped suiting blazer in cotton
  2. Boyfriend jean
  3. Printed drapey sleeveless popover shirt
  4. Suede d'Orsay pumps
  5. Crystal floral burst necklace
  6. Striped Caryn cardigan sweater (navy or red)
  7. Cropped suiting pant in cotton
  8. Swiss-dot cotton flutter-sleeve top

Get The Look: 


Get The Look: 


Get The Look:


Get The Look:


Get The Look:




3 comments:

  1. I love the floral top, it really does look like the botanical floral. I was thinking in my head how fun it would be to wear it with my heels. Love these outfits you put together!


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice! Agree about the botanical floral color similarity, I have a skirt and pants in that print. :) The colors on the new top seem really versatile. I can see it together with our older J.Crew striped skirts and jackets too.

      Delete