1.18.2016

8 Pieces, 5 Looks - Madewell Inspired Casual Capsule Wardrobe


I wanted to try yesterday's winter capsule wardrobe in a different color palette. This version features black, pink, white, and denim.

I'll be copying the outfits below with items from my own closet. Shown above, an older J.Crew marled knit scarf, dusty pink merino v-neck cardigan, tissue turtleneck in stripe, skinny jeans, classic leather tote, Old Navy grid shirt, and Gap boots (merlot shown, but I could also use black).

The Three-In-One Parka Jacket in black that I recently got from GAP is my substitute for Madewell's Side-Zip Field Parka .


  1. Side-Zip Field Parka 
  2. Skinny Skinny Jeans in Quincy Wash 
  3. Flannel Oversized Boyshirt in Buffalo Check (also try this shirt) 
  4. Hexcomb Texture Sweater 
  5. Anthem Long-Sleeve V-Neck Tee in Naples Stripe 
  6. Transport Tote (in 2 colors here
  7. Cape Scarf in Stripe  
  8. The Cait Boot

Get The Look:
Transport Tote (in 2 colors here

Get The Look:

Get The Look:
Transport Tote (in 2 colors here

Get The Look:

Get The Look:


More black and white scarf options I like with the capsule:
  1. Marled Stripe Scarf • Banana Republic
  2. Softest Ribbed Circle Scarf • Madewell (inspiration for my version of capsule)
  3. XO Scarf • Banana Republic
  4. Reese Plaid Scarf • Banana Republic



No comments:

Post a Comment