1.08.2016

GAP New Arrival Favorites

  1. Wool wrap coat
  2. Floral print scarf
  3. 1969 Resolution Slim Straight Jeans
  4. Lace-up ballet flats

It's that time of the year when new arrivals can add a hint of spring to our cold weather outfits. Gap's light pink Wool wrap coat is not a new arrival, the scarf and jeans are, but I love the jacket's color. Layer it over a black and white striped top, or solid black, grey, white turtlenecks and t-shirts now through spring.

I ordered the Lace-up ballet flats earlier in the season and I do like them a lot. Watch for pop-backs in more sizes and further discounts on the sale price. I found these flats were a true to size fit.

The first outfit below is similar to the look featured in an email I received from the GAP yesterday. The Printed boyfriend shirt features a cute butterfly print that reminds me of a silk version offered by J.Crew a few years ago.

I'm planning to copy the last set with an older J.Crew sweater and denim pencil skirt. I also have GAP's black ankle boots from last year which look very similar to this year's Leather Chelsea booties.


  1. Boucle sweater
  2. Printed boyfriend shirt
  3. 1969 Denim Flap Pocket Skirt (more GAP denim skirt options I like: 1969 Denim Pencil Skirt, 1969 A-line denim skirt, 1969 Denim Pocket Skirt)
  4. Gradient stripe scarf


  1. Brooklyn colorblock pullover sweater
  2. Cozy plaid scarf
  3. 1969 Denim Pencil Skirt
  4. Leather chelsea booties





No comments:

Post a Comment