1.11.2009

High-heel Flare Jean in Indigo Wash

This weekend I discovered yet another reason to love J. Crew, the High-heel Flare Jean.

I ordered two pairs, one in regular length and the other in the tall length.

Ordering jeans online and expecting them to fit perfectly was a tall order. Needless to say I was still skeptical until the minute I slipped on my first pair of the HHF. I was in for a very pleasant surprise!

These jeans fit perfectly. The have a bit of stretch but not so much that they bag out everywhere after a few hours of wear. They're even the perfect shade of dark denim. The waist is cut higher than my Matchstick jeans but stops just below my belly-button. The leg is fitted through the thigh and flares below the knee.

I'm about 5'8" and the two different lengths mean they don't need hemming since the regular length works with flats and the Tall length is great with heels.

The color from the new denim does transfer so I plan to toss them in a cold water wash before wearing them with light colored tops.