3.14.2009

Zebra Slub Cotton Critter Tee IRL


I never saw J.Crew`s orange or grey beaded Zebra tee in real life, but I decided to give this version a try.

When the tee arrived, my first thought was, it`s too bright, it`s going back, but then curiosity got the better of me and I decided to try it with outfits from my closet.



Here it is under the Merino Michelle V-neck cardiganIt's obvious that J. Crew faded the color of this top for their catalogue photo because mine is certain neon in comparison! 


Next with the putty color V-neck short sleeve cardigan and gold-rimmed bauble necklace. The original necklace was too heavy for me so I removed a few of the baubles from it.


Now that I tried the top in outfits, I think it's a unique and fun piece. The fit is true to size for me and the material is somewhat sheer.

Do you have a zebra tee? Love it, hate it?