5.29.2009

Three Days - Three Outfits

I fell behind this week with my outfits so I'll do a quick summary of what I wore over the past few days. I only have photos of my outfit from Wednesday. Today and Thursday's outfits are the sets below.

My outfits are all J.Crew pieces...of course. :)

On Wednesday I wore a light pewter Jackie Cardigan over a Perfect fit scoopneck tee in the light pineapple color, the fresh mint Sunray necklace, Marjorie suede ballet flats, and ankle length toothpick jeans.

Yesterday I wore the same tee in Salmon, the Charmeuse pencil skirt in bronzed twig, and Danielle leather flat sandals. My necklace was the Chain bow-tie necklace.

And finally, today I'm wearing the ultimate casual outfit...shorts and tee. It almost feels like summer outside!


Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great weekend everyone! :)