7.19.2009

My New Arrivals from J.Crew - Cashmere Argyle Cardigan, Dressy Jersey Ruffles, Origami Flower Tank and Glenbrae Boots



Cashmere Argyle cardigan (pictured above) with the Double Strand Confetti necklace in black. I also have this sweater in the lilac/lavender combination. I think the green/grey combination is great  for the fall transition, especially with jeans. I bought the necklace after seeing it in the champagne color in a post by lovely Heidi here. It's a fun statement necklace that works with many of my tops.


This is the Jersey Ruffle dress. My purchase was inspired by Summerilla's review of it in black. It's SO comfortable and the material is perfect spring through fall. I'm wearing a size small. The front is cut very low and gapes like other ladies who tried it have said. 


Finally, it's the Origami Flower tank. A purchase inspired by the lovely Patina who paired it with the Cotton Elisa skirt. I agree with Patina that the sizing on this piece is inconsistent. I ordered both colors to try.


I got the mushroom color in small and the sand color in XS. Can you tell the difference in size? I can't. This top is quite long and the neckline is cut very low. The longer length works on me because I'm tall, but it might be a tunic length top on a shorter frame. The origami flower trim is eyecatching and intricate and really does make this top unique. Even better, it doesn't get completely covered up if you slip a v-neck cardigan over it.



If you get this in a pop-back, be sure to read Patina's comments about washing/drying. Yes, it's actually a washable top!

Finally, these Glenbrae boots were a great deal. They look almost identical to the new Nottingham boots. They even came in their original packaging! These are the Sandstone color. I took the picture with natural light.