8.01.2009

J.Crew's Whirling Ruffles Cardigan, Chiffon Trellis Tank, and Metallic-Leather Gallery Hobo In Real Life



Whirling Ruffles Cardigan pictured above. I was a little disappointed in this cardigan when I got it. I was expecting it to have long sleeves, as described on J.Crew's website. The sleeves are actually 3/4 length. I also think it runs small, although it may stretch with wear. I do love the ruffle designs on the front though.

The Small Metallic Leather Gallery Hobo is a Patina inspired purchase. I knew I would like this one after I saw she posted about her larger version of it on her blog. Thanks Patina! I guess we have another matching Crew outfit. :)

I ordered the smaller version of the bag. I'm 5'8" tall minus the heels, just to give a better idea of proportions in my photo. I`wearing it as a cross-body but the handle is long enough to wear over my shoulder.


I also tried the Collection chiffon Trellis tank (reg. $175, sale $39.99). It`s nice to score a collection piece at a great sale price. This one is lined in silk.


Fit is true to size in the bistro orange color. I`m glad I tried this top after almost deciding not to get it. Here it is under the Georgia cardigan.


And with last winter's Merino Lea cardigan and Cherry blossom necklace, double wrapped.