9.23.2009

Shoe Love!



One of my favorite shoes from the new fall lineup at J.Crew went on sale recently, the Cossette Mary-Jane Peep toe. I ordered a pair in glazed pecan. These fit true to size and feel very comfortable with a 3 inch heel. J.Crew's 3 inch heels usually work best for me. The patent detail is attractive and practical on the heel.


I was worried these shoes would be seasonal with their peep toe, but apparently tights can extend their wear. The sock with heel trend is also coming up, I think. 

I wore the shoes with plum-raisin colored anklets and my dark aubergine Vintage cord pencil skirt from J.Crew. If you don't want to visually shorten your legs, try a lighter shade like a soft pink or pale lavender, or something closer to your skin tone. Also try it with tights in solids or a vertical pattern.

Do other JCA's own these heels?