9.22.2009

Time to Get Back to Blogging...What I`ve Been Wearing


What I`ve been Wearing!

The local weather has been a mish-mash of warm and cool days that threw off my styling game over the past week. Does anyone else have that problem when the seasons change? It takes a few weeks to get back into the appropriate outfit routine. 

I added a collage of what I`ve been wearing including a new top,  J.Crew`s Slub cotton embroidered flowers tee. I didn't plan to get this tee originally, but after seeing how good it looked on other J.Crew fans, I gave in. I`m happy I did because it`s very cute. I`m wearing it below with the pink colored blossom necklace and a double strand of pearls.



Also, the lovely Alexis of J.Crew Aficionada blog left a comment on my last post to let me know that my blog got a mention in The Arizona Daily Star's section called the Tuscon Shopaholic. Thanks so much for letting me know Alexis!