10.05.2009

My First Order from White House Black Market


Outfit details: 
Jacket - WHBM
Tee - J.Crew
Jeans - old
Necklace - J.Crew
Heels - J.Crew

A blog pal, Patina, recently featured a beautiful tunic top from a retailer called White House Black Market. I mentioned in my comment to her that I placed an order with WHBM too. This is my post about the pretty jacket that I received from WHBM. 

My experience with online ordering from White House Black Market was good. They have some very chic styles, loyal customer discounts, and free shipping incentives.

Here's a few pieces featured on their website right now that I really like...

Jacket Love. Tweed wing collar coat.



Dress Love. The Yvette.


Bow Love. Garnet bow cafe bag.




Gigi is also featuring a post on her blog here about WHBM, with pictures of styles she tried in her local b&m recently. Check it out. I agree with some that the lack of 'color' at WHBM does limit this store's appeal for many fashionistas, but then again it's so easy to colorize basic black and white with something that most of us already have in the closet, like a colorful belt, scarf, jacket or handbag.