10.08.2009

Outfit of the Day and Final Sale Finds

Outfit details: 
Cashmere sweater - J.Crew
Pants - J.Crew
Thompson tote - J.Crew
Scarf - old
Flower - Crewcuts
Cossette Mary Jane heels - J.Crew

The title says Outfit of the Day but I actually wore this outfit yesterday. The sweater is a J.Crew cashmere v-neck sweater acquired during a summer sale. It was too warm to wear then, but it's perfect now. I'm wearing it with the City-fit herringbone cropped pants.

A close-up picture of the flower and scarf.


I also received a few items that I ordered from Final Sale recently. The weather is cooling off quickly so I may not get to wear these pieces until next spring.



This is the Collection Glimmer Cardigan in warm shell. It`s a lightweight knit with a sparkly double-panel front. FIt is true to size. I also received the Whirling Ruffles Cardigan in light pink. I like how the ruffles stand out on the light color. The last item was a Soft Tee V-neck top. I`m wearing it under the Glimmer cardigan above. This tee is super soft but it is sheer. Fit is true to size.