11.18.2009

Another Catch-up Post With Lots of Outfit Pictures


I really like the way a scarf adds interest to simple tees and sweaters. I'm definitely a scarf girl this fall! My scarves in these photos are from J.Crew and Forever 21.


I`m wearing the cropped Ripstop cargo pants from J.Crew. They're a step-up from comfy sweat pants! I gave mine some extra bling with a metallic belt.


Scarf - Forever 21, bracelet - J.Crew.


The striped top and scarf in this outfit are from Forever 21. I`m also wearing last winter`s Sequin trim cashmere cardigan (J.Crew).


My look was inspired by an outfit I saw on the Forever21 website. I think the new accessories give the cardigan a fresh look this year.


The knit moto jacket in this outfit is from Forever21. The jacket is comfortable and well made for the price. I`m wear size small based on F21`s online measurements. I rolled my pants in the one outfit I`m wearing with last year`s Rivington boots. In the second look, I would skip the belt next time, also from Forever21, and just add a scarf and bag to accessorize the outfit.

If you`re wondering how I can wear ankle pants in winter, it's because I don`t wear them outside. When I spend time outdoors, an outfit like below is what I tend to wear under my coat.


It`s time for an outfit with color. I`m sure that some of you remember this red jacket from last year. The colors in the ruffle trim go with this year's pink tops and accessories from J.Crew. I keep my clothes for a few seasons and just update my favorites with new items.


My last outfit features a new arrival, the Silk pleated posy top from J.Crew. This is the second time I ordered this top. I was on the fence about it the first time and so I returned it. Then I changed my mind and decided to try it again. This time it`s a keeper. The necklace and bracelet are also from J.Crew, I think they go very well with this top.


That`s it for my catch-up post. I didn't got into many details about the items in each outfit so if you have questions, please ask.