12.10.2009

Taking A Break...?



The J.Crew Merino marzipan cardigan I'm wearing above is a new purchase. What a pretty color! The cardigan fits true to size. It's basically like a merino wool version of the Jackie cardigan. 

The grandpa Nonno shawl collared cardigan in heather graphite is another new item from J.Crew. I'm a sucker for grey cardigans it seems. The fit is true to size on this one and the sleeves are quite long. I need longer sleeves, so this works fine for me.


I also like the styling of this Zip front cashmere hoodie in dark poppy. I may need to re-create this look for the holidays!



This Belted cardigan below also caught my eye among the new arrivals. I tried it in the Breeze and soft blossom colors. This is definitely a spring sweater because it`s made with a lightweight cotton knit. I think it`s quite pretty in real life and will post photos soon.


The Constellation cardigan was also on my wishlist and it is a keeper in real life - also to be featured in an upcoming post. :)


My posting may be sporadic over the holidays, but I'll do my best to get some more goodies on here soon.