12.11.2009

What I'm Wearing Today...



I almost sent this cardigan back. Now that I've styled it similar to the way it was on the J.Crew website, I'm a huge fan of it. It`s called the Donegal shawl collared cardigan. The fit is true to size although I found the sleeves are a little short on me so it works better with a long-sleeve tee.

The dotted Victoria cami is from last year. I've only worn my Victoria cami once or twice, but this season I'm inspired by J.Crew's layering obsession to wear it over a long-sleeve tee.


My boots are the Cadagon ankle boots. I give these boots top marks for quality, comfort and style. They have a classic heel and toe shape that will keep them in my boot rotation for a long time.

It`s time to put up the Christmas tree! This year we have a small but festive one.