7.31.2010

Bye Bye July!

Outfit details:
Perfect-fit tank
Floral sunburst mini
Linen-cotton wrap cardigan
Bisbee tote
Leather capri sandals in gold
(all J.Crew)

It's been another busy week but I did manage to get a couple of warm weather outfit pictures. I often skip accessories like jewelery when I'm just dressing for comfort and opt for eye-catching patterns in bright colors.

Outfit details:
Tie-dyed Wednesday skirt
Spiral washed favorite tank
Leather denim belt
Leather Thompson tote
Leather capri sandals
(all J.Crew)





10 comments:

  1. I really like the second outfit with the vibrant color. It looks so good with your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great skirts. And yes, they stand on their own without accessories or other embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the old mixed with the new! Both skirts look great on you, I'm sad I missed them both now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second outfit. What a great outfit for summer
    ---------------------------------------------
    If you are petite, visit PetiteLittleGirl for a review of designer petite denim

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh... the second outfit is just darling! LUVEIT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look wonderful - thank you for sharing! All the best to YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the grey cardigan with that coral/olive skirt! You look fantastic in both outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you did an outfit using the floral sunburst pattern. I bought the shorts last year, and I've been wondering how to make them work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Bisbee tote and love it! It popped back this morning, such an awesome bag & versatile color.

    Both outfits look great on you - fav is the first, esp. the colors in skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, as always! I especially like the second outfit.

    ReplyDelete