7.07.2010

Styling the Wildcat Ombré Pencil Skirt


I've turned into a skirt girl this summer. This is another pretty pencil skirt from J. Crew. A friend convinced me to try this after she saw it in-store. Originally I thought it could be difficult to style but when the price dropped the styling possibilities emerged. :) This is the first outfit I came up with for it:


 Silk Georgette Pleated top
 Wildcat Ombré Pencil Skirt
 Silk bouquet sash
 Cossette Mary Jane peep toes 

I tamed this cheetah print with a dove grey silk shell from last year and cinched the waist with a black floral belt. Mary Jane heels in black complete the look. Easy! The skirt fits true to size. The linen is great for hot weather. It's also lined and washable. I styled this skirt 3 or 4 ways and took pictures. I'll work on posting those soon.