8.18.2010

Wild About Mushroom and Olive


My head isn't wrapped around fall fashions just yet, but when I got another color in the Coralie cami from J.Crew, I couldn't resist putting together at least one outfit with it that I'll be wearing by next month with tights. This top is the perfect layering piece, lightweight and flattering, plus it's on sale. That of course justifies buying more than one color (I also own it in white sand).

My skirt is from Forever 21. I got it because I like the fun tulip shape and neutral color.  It's an affordable transition skirt that can go from summer into fall with the addition of tights. 



My cardigan is a cotton-cashmere favorite that I bought from the Gap a long time ago. 


For those who think I only wear J.Crew, well this outfit just proves it's not so. I'm wearing 3 brands in one outfit. Check out some of the new fall worthy pieces in wild mushroom and olive colors from J. Crew.


Jackie Cardigan (a classic of course)




Cascading always cardigan




Flower sketch tee



Cotton pimm skirt 




Smooth leather belt



Cotton-wool ruffle placket cardigan 




Silk safari blazer



Solid patent belt