10.12.2010

Catalog Inspired Outfit and Belated Wishes


The best thing about using a catalogue outfit for styling inspiration is the challenge of going through my closet and discovering new ways to style something I already own. Today I borrowed the general idea for my outfit from J.Crew's September catalog.

My bling is from J.Crew and Linea Pelle. I think the LP bracelet adds just the right amount of tough love to girly chic crystals and rose gold


I can't get enough of the Bisbee tote from J.Crew in this classic fall color.  Overall I like the muted fall colors of this outfit. While the original outfit's Martinete feather jacket does not fit my lifestyle (or budget), a merino cardigan does.


Yesterday was Thanksgiving Day in Canada. I didn't have a chance to do a post, so I want to wish a Happy Belated Thanksgiving Day to all Canadian bloggers! Hope you enjoyed the day with your loved ones. 

For me, nothing marks fall quite like desserts made with pumpkin and blazing orange-yellow mums.