10.07.2010

It's From Talbots? Really? The 'It' Bag.

It's from Talbots? Yes it is.

Talbots is answering the call of the wild in a good way this season. And I've landed right on their doorstep in my hunt for the perfect leopard print handbag. Not that these bags are scarce right now. Retailers are serving up this print of the moment in everything from bags to boots. 

Originally I had my heart set on the Tory Burch Leopard Print Holland Satchel.




I also found a couple of other designer bags that I liked but those sold out just a few days after I first saw them. I have a hunch the Tory Burch bag will disappear quickly too.

When I came across the haircalf and patent leather leopard tote at Talbots I knew this is probably the affordable bag that I'm looking for. It has a similar design to the TB bag and even comes with matching accessories. Talbots also offers a smaller clutch and a satchel with the same print.

The colors and style of should work nicely with my J.Crew winter sweaters and jackets, and of course it fits in my budget. I'll post photos of the bag once I receive it.