8.23.2011

Beam Me Up - J.Crew's Perfect-Fit Colorblock Tee

Outfit details:
Perfect-fit colorblock tee: J.Crew
Minnie Pant in Bi-stretch Wool: J.Crew

This is the Perfect-fit colorblock tee in the natural and black combination, from J.Crew. The website indicates it's an online only item. The fit on this top is true to size. I really like the neckline and modern colorblock design but disappointed that the light color portion is not the same shade as what's shown online. It's more beige than white in real life.

I'm wearing it with the Minnie Pant in Bi-stretch Wool in the warm redwood color. These pants are stretchy and have a super skinny fit. I went the tall size for extra length. I think I could live in these skinny minnies through fall and winter. The only drawback? They are a dry clean only item.