9.05.2012

Late Summer Outfits Part 1

Outfit details:
Linen Keepsake tee: Madewell 
Silk Dotty Passenger skirt: Madewell
Havana clutch: J.Crew
Bracelets: J.Crew



Outfits left to right: Anthropologie tank, F21 belt, J.Crew tote, Miss KG espadrilles; J.Crew tee, Madewell scarf and bracelet, J.Crew tote, jeans and sandals; Madewell tee and skirt, J.Crew bracelets, clutch and sandals; J.Crew top, bag, wedge heels, jeans, F21 necklace; F21 tank top, J.Crew skirt, bracelet, clutch, shoes.

My outfit styling translated into throw it on and go looks for the most part this summer. I also tried to incorporate older  favorites from my closet into almost every outfit.

Unfortunately, I fell behind on blogging for most of spring and summer. Since my blog is also my style diary, I have to add something about what I wore for at least part of that time.


Outfits left to right:
J.Crew cardigan, tank, clutch skirt, Talbots flats; J.Crew top, tote, pants, F21 bracelets and sandals; J.Crew top, skirt, clutch, F21 bracelet, belt, Madewell skimmers; J.Crew tee, tote, pants, shoes, Madewell scarf, bracelet; J.Crew cardi, tote, jeans, wedge sandals, bracelet, Madewell tank

Blue and red were my favorite colors this summer but I also enjoyed wearing last year's earthier tones again. These outfits are all from the first half of August.
Outfits left to right: J.Crew tee, skirt, bracelet, clutch, sandals, belt; Madewell top, J.Crew tank, pants, cuff, wedge heels, ASOS clutch, F21 necklace; J.Crew tee, bag, skirt, flats, Lulu Frost necklace; Madewell tee, necklace, skirt, J.Crew clutch, Miss KG espadrilles; J.Crew tee, clutch; F21 bracelets, skirt and sandals 

When it came to favorite new additions to my closet this summer, J.Crew's No. 2 pencil skirts in the the Raj paisley print and the Porcelain paisley were at the top of my list. Here's a collage of how I wore them...