10.31.2012

Happy Halloween and My October Outfit Roundup

Since I'm only blogging once or twice a month at the moment, I should make it a good one, right? Sorry, there's no costume fun but I can share my October outfit roundup. I added a few goodies to my closet from J.Crew during a recent sale and I've been having fun styling them with older items.

In no particular order of how I wore the outfits, here goes:



Fall shades of red, along with olive, black, and ivory. 



I also added a few burgundy items to my closet this fall to round out my collection of 'reds'.



And also some lovely blues and vivid greens (or retro jade as J.Crew calls it). First there were stripes, now colorblocking. I'm a big fan of both trends. Trends? Actually I'm happy to keep right on wearing outfits with both for seasons to come.