12.14.2012

J.Crew Factory Colorblock Cashmere Waffle Sweater

Outfit details:
Colorblock cashmere waffle sweater (J.Crew Factory)
Vero clutch (J.Crew factory)

Outfit details:
Cafe capri in wool: J.Crew
Bracelet: J.Crew

This was my first cashmere sweater purchase from J.Crew Factory. Color love aside, the body and sleeves are a thick waffle knit that reminds me of a cozy cotton thermal sweater, but softer.


Outfit details:
Excursion quilted vest: J.Crew
Clutch: J.Crew Factory

A couple of the things that I especially like about this sweater are the full length sleeves and longer body length. Most of the novelty sweaters I tried this fall were on the short side for me. The colorblocking is well proportioned and the knit is thick enough to hide any bulges from the cotton shirt I'm wearing underneath.

I'm wearing a size small. The sweater is generously cut but not boxy. These are a few more outfit ideas that I came up with for this sweater: