12.12.2012

J.Crew Collection Cafe Capri in Silk Scarf Foulard


J.Crew has been decking out their cropped pants with spots and dots for years, even before I started wearing the brand. This season it's called a trend. One of my favorites is the silk scarf foulard print. I had to have the Everly cap toe pumps (love 'em), then it was a toss-up between the scoopneck top or pants in this print. I decided to go with the pants because I think I'll get more wear out of them.


Outfit details:
J.Crew Collection cafe capri in silk scarf foulard
Everly cap toe t-strap pumps 
Also try Madewell skimmers in the canterbury red color 

The cable knit cardigan I'm wearing is sold out, but there are others to choose from in this burgundy color at J.Crew.

These are print pants that I would wear out to a party, or for entertaining at home. The silk twill is soft and drapes nicely, They're also fully lined. Fit is true to size for me. The colors in the print go well with tops and accessories in black, blue (royal to navy), burgundy, red, ivory, gold, and even some shades of pink, and mauve. 


They're so comfortable that I don't want to take them off! 


Here's a few more styling ideas for these pants with items from my closet:


I hope everyone is enjoying the countdown to Christmas. Our decorations went up at the beginning of the month and most of the gifts got wrapped and placed under our tree last week.

The Christmas Express

As always, thank you so much for visiting my blog. Enjoy your day!