1.29.2013

J.Crew Blythe Blouse in Polka Dot

Outfit details:
Blythe blouse in polka dot
Minnie pants in bi-stretch wool 

This is the newest version of the Blythe blouse from J.Crew. I'm a fan of the Blythe blouse because the smooth silk makes it easy to layer under sweaters and jackets.

Sizing and fit are similar to my solid color Blythe tops (I'm wearing a regular size here, not tall). I found the way the dots show through from the bottom layer of the chest pockets to be distracting. It's not a deal breaker but it's the first thing I noticed when I saw it in person. Of course it won't be as obvious under a sweater or jacket.


Classic merino long cardigan, Mona tassel heels

I'm wearing it with the Classic long merino cardigan in the modern red color below. You can't really see it on my photos, but the dots from the shirt are quite visible through the sweater so I would probably wear it with a darker cardigan. 


I'm also wearing the Tortoise link bracelet below, see it in my previous post here