2.22.2013

Casual Friday - J.Crew Sailor Tee in Engineered Stripe and Emmett Ankle Boots


Sailor Tee in Engineered Stripe
Timex for J.Crew watch
Belt - J.Crew

The Sailor Tee in engineered stripe above, is a great little season spanning top. Layer it over another tee or turtleneck now (it's quite thick) and wear it with shorts and sandals in June. I intentionally sized up because I wanted a more slouchy fit.


Emmett ankle boots
Majesty peacoat (this year's version)
Tote - J.Crew
Scarf - J.Crew (everyone owns a black scarf, right? :) 

I scored these purrfect gloves and the Emmett ankle boots during the 40% off sale at J.Crew this winter. I have to agree with Nina Garcia's comment from her book The One Hundred, that animal print adds a slight element of danger to an otherwise safe outfit.



Gloves - J.Crew

I received this email from Madewell yesterday. The cool green, faded blue, ivory combination of this outfit caught my attention...so pretty!


The Tailored blazer
High-gloss belt
Silk cami
The Essex messenger
Skinny Skinny ankle jeans

I can see this outfit with neutral shoes, or a sunny yellow pair. Ah, spring! Are we there yet? 

Have a great Friday everyone. :)