7.12.2013

J.Crew Collection Mixed Stripe Sweater Inspired


I'm wearing a J.Crew t-shirt, pumps, purse, and necklace, Urban Outfitters knit pencil skirt, and Gap denim jacket. The color inspiration for my outfit is J.Crew's Collection mixed stripe sweater, featured in my set below. 

A couple of the lovely ladies who blog, Tabitha and Wendy, were talking about signature style recently. I think mine would be a t-shirt, pencil skirt, pumps, and a sweater or jacket tossed over the tee. Exactly the way I'm wearing this outfit. It's effortless and still feels polished without being over-dressed. I'm also coveting the Edie purse in multiples. Today I'm using the merlot version. 

  1. Collection Mixed stripe sweater 
  2. Classic wide bangle and Gold bangle set 
  3. No. 2 pencil skirt in polka dot jacquard (on my wishlist)
  4. Lanie stacked heel sandals
  5. Biennial hobo
I would wear the sweater, skirt, and bag with sandals and summer whites now and transition them into fall outfits later.