7.11.2013

J.Crew Orange Paisley Shorts Inspired

 

While I'm not head-over-heels for everything new from J.Crew this summer, I am still finding pieces that catch my eye and inspire styling ideas - like the Orange paisley shorts below. This print could have landed on my wishlist in capri pants or longer shorts, but since those weren't offered, I'm wearing a paisley print skirt from last year with pink, mint green, and guava (red-orange). Items in my outfit are from J.Crew and J.Crew Factory.

  1. Perfect-fit v-neck tee
  2. Golden knot earrings
  3. Everly cap-toe snakeskin pumps (love!)
  4. Orange paisley short 
  5. Classic wide bangle
  6. FACE Stockholm nail polish
  1. Summerweight linen sweaters
  2. Apple blossom earrings (pretty!)
  3. Leather coin purse
  4. Tabbie t-strap sandals 
  5. Orange paisley short