9.24.2013

Four Ways - Styling Inspiration for Plaid Pants

Outfit styling inspiration for something I would like to wear, always gets my attention. The Marisa plaid ankle pant is that kind of item. They remind me of pants that J.Crew/Factory offered in the last couple of years. Plaid pants aren't the easiest to wear, but I love these everyday styling ideas.

Outfit 1
  1. Galaxy finish sheer cardigan
  2. Tie-neck 1/2 sleeve blouse
  3. Marisa plaid ankle pant
  4. Bracelets
  5. Sloan leather booties
  6. Tassel ring tote

Outfit 2
  1. Striped zip-back 3/4 sleeve tunic
  2. Marisa plaid ankle pant

Outfit 3
  1. Stripe textured high-low hem sweater
  2. Marisa plaid ankle pant
  3. Sloan leather booties
  4. Short multi chain and pave necklace

Outfit 4
  1. Double breasted stretch twill blazer
  2. Woven front cotton blouse
  3. Marisa plaid ankle pant
  4. Cabochon toggle bracelet

I'm tempted by the Marisa plaid pants, but if I don't get them, then I'll be wearing these inspired outfits remixed with items that I already have in my closet. I also have the Schoolboy Blazer in Navy that could be a  5th outfit with a white shirt, similar to Outfit #4, above.

From my closet items are from J.Crew, Factory, Madewell, and Forever 21.