9.25.2013

Capsule Wardrobe Outfits - Tuesday and Wednesday

Good news for those of us who have J.Crew's modern red items in on our closet. It looks like we can hang on to those goodies for the foreseeable future. Spring 2014 runway shows from L.A.M.B., Etro, Emilio Pucci, and Tod's all featured the familiar vibrant hue in their collections. Combine with black, white, and gray to keep it fresh.

Tuesday


I added black and a touch of leopard print with gold to the outfit. The original skirt in my capsule picks is still too warm to wear, so I did switch it out for lighter weight pants in the same hue.

Skinny belt in coral red
Cafe capri in wool

Leopard print is my fashion chocolate (btw, if that hasn't been coined yet, I have dibs on it ;). A small amount goes a long way and makes a plain outfit more interesting. I'm wearing navy and black today but switching out the black shoes and bracelet in my set with the leopard bow flats and bangles shown in the photo below it.

 
Wednesday


I'll be ending off my week of outfits from the 12 piece capsule wardrobe on Friday.

As always, thanks for checking out my outfit musings!