9.30.2013

Window Shopping at ASOS and J.Crew Got Me Again

I get emails from most of my favorites retailers announcing sales or new arrivals at this time of the year. One of those is ASOS. I like to check out the website once a week or so because they roll out so many new arrivals. These were my picks from today's window shopping spree.

  1. Burgundy heeled slipper shoe
  2. Tortoise shell link strap watch
  3. Ovoid edge to edge coatigan 
  4. Giraffe print knit dress
  5. Mockingbird slipper shoes
  6. Leather across body bag 
  7. Jersey top in relaxed fit, I'm ready for this and a pair of leggings now! :)
________________________________________________________

Don't forget, J.Crew's Extra 30% off Final Sale with code SHOPNOW ends tonight!

I managed to hold myself back from shopping during the current sale, but this morning I ended up getting a pair of the grey Cafe capris in pinwheel dot foulard. These pants have been on my wishlist for some time, so it was great to see a pop-back in my size. I'll work on some fall styling ideas for those soon.