10.29.2013

Fall Capsule Wardrobe - Lace Tee and Merino Cardigan


I just love working with the colors and pieces in this week's capsule wardrobe! Pieces like J.Crew's lace tee that I became a fan of all over again, and colors like the long merino cardi that's not quite teal blue or navy, just a shade of blue that works perfectly with camel and black. I'm also a day behind with my outfit post and this is actually what I wore yesterday.  

You don't have to shop at the most expensive retailers to find interesting pieces in blue, camel, and black. The Oversize wool blend coat, Quilted small bag, and Lace print foulard scarf are all reasonably priced at Mango, and three of my favorite items in the set below.

Capsule Wardrobe Color Inspiration: 
  1. Oversize wool blend coat
  2. Saffiano effect wallet
  3. Loose fit baroque print blouse
  4. Wool applique bowling bag
  5. Leather elastic ankle boot
  6. Crystals covered cuff
  7. Skull print scarf
  8. Fantasy open knit sweater
  9. Quilted small bag
  10. Lace print foulard scarf