10.28.2013

Fall Capsule Wardrobe - Leopard Print and Leather


I'm a day behind and this effortless jacket over a shirt over skinny jeans with pointy shoes formula is actually what I  wore yesterday. I also wore J.Crew's black Lisette lace shell under the shirt. When the leather jacket came off, I popped a few buttons on the shirt and let a bit of lace peek out at the neckline.

The leopard print shirt, lace shell, and jeans are three of the separates from this week's camel, black, and blue capsule wardrobe. You can see all of the pieces I'm re-mixing into outfits this week here.

/
A black and white leopard print shirt makes a statement on it's own either untucked over skinny jeans, or tucked into a skirt. Almost every retailer offers cat print tops this season. I rounded up a few of my favorite shirts and a jacket from Mango and Shopbop, below. My own shirt is from Forever21, the print and cut surprisingly well executed for a top with a very affordable price tag.