10.10.2013

J.Crew Merino Knotted Scarf Sweater and Plaster Peonies Tee Styling Ideas


Two of the tops that really appeal to me from J.Crew's new arrivals are the Merino knotted scarf sweater and the Plaster Peonies tee. The tee appeared to be sold out on the website yesterday, but all sizes are available now. Above is the Merino knotted scarf sweater in real life. 


Here's what I came up with for styling ideas for both tops using items that I already have in my closet. 

I styled the sweater with pants, but skirts in the same colors would go with it too, and I'd dress it down with jeans or cords. Note that the background color on this sweater is actually green, not black. 

Did we really need another peony tee? Probably not, but the addition of black on this version makes it a season spanner, unlike the summer version. See it on Ina here. I like floral tops and this looks like it will add a fun layer to many of my fall and winter separates.