10.06.2013

Pink Capsule Wardrobe - Weekend Outfits

Inspiration:
  1. Chiffon stripe stretch crepe top
  2. Eaton boy trouser in bi-stretch wool 
  3. Cashmere shell in slim stripe 
  4. Cashmere cardigan in wide stripe 
  5. Printed silk blend scarf
  6. Jacquard and leather tote
The sweater set above is currently on sale at J.Crew and it's tempting me and I'm telling myself that I have enough pink to mix with grey this fall. My outfits are the affordable (read, shop my closet) version of the pink and grey eye candy separates above. Oh, but it's fun to dream!

I'm wearing pink with grey, and stripes, and a touch of leopard print this weekend. It's almost boot season, but I'm not quite ready to wear mine full time - although boots or booties would probably add more 'fall style' to both outfits.


I didn't realize until I began looking for links to similar jackets that it's not easy to find an affordable and classic pink blazer for fall and winter. Now I'm really glad I picked up J.Crew's Schoolboy version on sale at the end of last winter.  If you are looking for an affordable pink blazer for fall, I think the one I linked to above is a good contender.


The bag in this set is one I got for a steal from Talbots of all places, a couple of years ago. I still really like it, and the matte finish works well with fall outfits.