10.01.2013

Window Shopping Madewell New Arrivals

I received an email from Madewell announcing new arrivals today, so of course I had to check out the website. I don't shop at Madewell as often as I do at J.Crew, so it's less obvious to me what's new new and what's not so new. I like to just poke around and see what grabs my attention. Here's just a few of the items I would be happy to snag for my closet.


  1. Viewpoint sweater jacket also in a sweater
  2. Silk scallop peplum top, lovely for layering
  3. Ponte panel leggings
  4. Lineweave circle scarf, on sale
  5. The Sloane mini satchel also comes in burgundy suede
  6. The Teddy loafer in linebreak, print is also available in a dress and zip pouchette
  7. Mod Coat
  8. Colorstep sweater
I also love Madewell's fall boots, including the Hadley boot, the Two-tone lace up boot, and the Charley boot. And for leopard print lovers (like me), the Teddy loafer in calf hair is hard to resist!