I received an email from Madewell announcing new arrivals today, so of course I had to check out the website. I don't shop at Madewell as often as I do at J.Crew, so it's less obvious to me what's new new and what's not so new. I like to just poke around and see what grabs my attention. Here's just a few of the items I would be happy to snag for my closet.
- Viewpoint sweater jacket also in a sweater
- Silk scallop peplum top, lovely for layering
- Ponte panel leggings
- Lineweave circle scarf, on sale
- The Sloane mini satchel also comes in burgundy suede
- The Teddy loafer in linebreak, print is also available in a dress and zip pouchette
- Mod Coat
- Colorstep sweater
I also love Madewell's fall boots, including the Hadley boot, the Two-tone lace up boot, and the Charley boot. And for leopard print lovers (like me), the Teddy loafer in calf hair is hard to resist!