11.16.2013

J.Crew Holiday New Arrival Favorites and Capsule Wardrobe Week in Review

J.Crew rolled out the holiday new arrivals this past week, with plenty of red, black, navy, white, and gray. These are some of my favorite pieces. 

J.Crew Holiday New Arrival Picks...
  1. Cable knit pocket sweater
  2. Zig zag stripe hat
  3. Falsetto printed pump
  4. Merino Fair Isle sweater  
  5. Zig zag stripe scarf
  6. Crystal triangles necklace
  7. Etta tweed and glitter pump
  8. Tartine mini satchel in metallic leather
  9. Everly satin pump
  10. Plaid studded pump
  11. Cable knit hat
  12. Merino Tippi sweater in tile embroidery
  13. Buffalo Check Peacoat in red/navy
  14. Cashmere heather plaid scarf
Aside from maybe the studded pumps which are trendy, I think most of the other pieces are enduring and will look great for many seasons to come. What was on your wishlist from the new holiday roll-outs? Do they make you feel like wearing seasonal colors now too?


My Fall Capsule Wardrobe Week in Review

Friday's outfit


Saturday to Thursday

The week flew by and I'm just catching-up now with blogging. Here's what I wore during the week, beginning with yesterday's outfit at the top. LOVE these colors, especially green, at least the shades of it that I can wear. 

You can see the 12 pieces I used in this capsule wardrobe here