12.24.2013

Red, Grey, Plaid, and Dots - 12 Piece Capsule Wardrobe and Outfits


I wanted to post about this 12 piece wardrobe at the beginning of December. Somehow the month got away on me and before I knew it, the time is here to pass along my wishes for a Holiday season filled with hope, joy, and peace to all my blog readers and wonderful J.Crew fans, and inspiring fellow bloggers.


I wore these outfits at the beginning of the month and I'm remixing some of the items again to stay warm and cozy by our fireplace this white Christmas.

I combined some of my older favorites from the closet with newer items like the Horsing around sweatshirt, tissue turtlenecks, and toothpick jean in ecru.

  1. Tissue turtleneck
  2. Tissue turtleneck
  3. Faux leather paneled pants
  4. Toothpick jean in ecru
  5. Graphic stripe forever cardigan
  6. Boy shirt in grey tartan
  7. Horsing around sweatshirt
  8. Snowden funnel neck sweater-jacket
  9. Cafe capri in wool
  10. Tissue turtleneck
  11. Wool/cashmere open cardigan
  12. Collection cashmere polka dot sweater



Wearing something red, even an accessory, always puts me in the holiday mood in December. The sweater coat I'm wearing above, was a J.Crew Collection piece that I grabbed during one of the late season promotions a few years ago. The thick wool knit and longer length make this sweater coat super cozy for layering over a turtleneck and skinny pants.

I hope Santa brings something special to your closet this Christmas!  I cut back on my shopping this fall and winter, but did order a few goodies (mainly for spring) during the recent holiday sales from J.Crew - I'll post about those soon.