I wanted to post about this 12 piece wardrobe at the beginning of December. Somehow the month got away on me and before I knew it, the time is here to pass along my wishes for a Holiday season filled with hope, joy, and peace to all my blog readers and wonderful J.Crew fans, and inspiring fellow bloggers.
I wore these outfits at the beginning of the month and I'm remixing some of the items again to stay warm and cozy by our fireplace this white Christmas.
I combined some of my older favorites from the closet with newer items like the Horsing around sweatshirt, tissue turtlenecks, and toothpick jean in ecru.
I wore these outfits at the beginning of the month and I'm remixing some of the items again to stay warm and cozy by our fireplace this white Christmas.
I combined some of my older favorites from the closet with newer items like the Horsing around sweatshirt, tissue turtlenecks, and toothpick jean in ecru.
- Tissue turtleneck
- Tissue turtleneck
- Faux leather paneled pants
- Toothpick jean in ecru
- Graphic stripe forever cardigan
- Boy shirt in grey tartan
- Horsing around sweatshirt
- Snowden funnel neck sweater-jacket
- Cafe capri in wool
- Tissue turtleneck
- Wool/cashmere open cardigan
- Collection cashmere polka dot sweater
I hope Santa brings something special to your closet this Christmas! I cut back on my shopping this fall and winter, but did order a few goodies (mainly for spring) during the recent holiday sales from J.Crew - I'll post about those soon.