1.17.2014

Spring Things from J.Crew Factory

Dot Stripe Tissue scarf 
Factory brass plated crystal necklace

I grabbed a few goodies during a J.Crew Factory sale recently. While I don't order from the Factory very often, I do like their rayon scarves and try to add one (or a few) to my scarf collection once in a while. Above, the periwinkle blue and black colors are combined in a fun polka dot and stripe colorblock print that works at any time of the year. Note, this scarf is a square shape (great for tying onto a purse handle).

The crystal necklace (above) is getting some love from J.Crew fans. I'm late to the party, but it was also a love at first sight item for me when I received it last week. It's quite well made and really the perfect necklace for layering with other bling, or to wear alone. The price is right too!

J.Crew geometric bouquet necklace.
Factory printed pencil skirt in stretch cotton.