4.02.2014

Easy Outfit Inspiration - J.Crew Rylan Blazer, Navy, White, Yellow



I've been looking for outfit ideas that could include the bright yellow clutch that I bought last summer at J.Crew Factory. I think this outfit could be my favorite yet. It's a look that I would feel totally comfortable wearing this spring. I really like the bright yellow clutch with the classic navy jacket, stripes, and white jeans. 

  1. Rylan blazer in Italian wool cotton
  2. Striped wool sweater
  3. Mini leather tote
  4. Boyfriend cropped midrise jean
  5. Audrey suede point-toe flats
I came up with 3 tops from my closet to mix and match into slightly different outfits with the same jacket and pants. The last tee (bottom right) works well with a black purse too.
Another way to add sunshine yellow to your outfits this spring is with these cute Carter flats from Banana Republic. The price is right (especially with a discount).