5.10.2014

Audrey Ballet Flats, Lulu Frost Shoe Clips, Instagram Updates


Audrey ballet flats (on sale, comes in 2 colors)
Toothpick jeans in white 

The Audrey ballet flats that I ordered during J.Crew's last promotion arrived yesterday and I'm smitten with them. They were an additional 50% off but after seeing them in person, I may have splurged on them at the current sale price. They were already sold out in my size and these were a pop-back on the website. I find they run true to size and feel very comfortable for a pointed toe sandal. It's probably because the toebox is wide enough so there's no pinching of toes. The soles and lining are leather, the tops are suede. Suede for spring and summer? Yes, they're definitely for spring and summer. :)

More J.Crew on my Instagram:
  • Stacked flowers necklace photos here and here
  • Crystal and carved stone necklace photo here.
  • J.Crew lookalike for less necklace photo here
Also, if you're hoping to catch a pop-back of the Lulu Frost shoe clips, I added some photos of how they look on shoes here and here, and below (with my favorite shoeclip style).



Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great weekend!