5.28.2014

J.Crew Mix and Match - Embroidered Floral Tee, Emma Cap Toe Ballet Flats

Embroidered floral tee (sweet vanilla navy)
Emma cap-top ballet flats

It seems like I've been distracted with everything from gardening and spring cleaning, to welcoming a new fur baby into our household this month. I didn't blog as much as I wanted to so I'll be catching up over the next few days.

Embroidered Floral Tee (black ashen clay)
Audrey ballet flats

I've been admiring J.Crew's embroidered and eyelet tops on bloggers all spring, but held off with trying them myself until recently.  The Embroidered floral tee was on my wishlist in these two colors. I did like both but found that the embroidered front panel felt just a little too scratchy to wear without layering over a tank top. They would be great for cool spring days or early fall though. 

The Emma ballet flats are pretty and versatile, unfortunately I had to return them because they fit a half-size smaller than my other J.Crew flats.