5.29.2014

J.Crew Drapey Drawstring Pant, With Everything

Drapey drawstring pant in warm redwood. This color is SO versatile!
Linen Boyshirt in diamond Ikat. I LOVE this soft linen shirt. True to size fit.
Striped watch strap. Watch also available with a white-faced for summer.

The best part? Almost everything I'm wearing is ON SALE!

Drapey drawstring pant (generous fit). I took my regular size and they are comfortably loose.
Linen dolman tee, I sized down on this top. Another LOVE IT item!
Crystal sunburst cuff bracelet, grab one (or two) before it's gone!!
Silver pointed toe ballet flats

Drapey drawstring pant, I also like it in the new red currant color.
Silk racer tank in antique floral
Pointy toe shoe, try the Lucie mirror metallic slingback sandal.


So that's 3 ways I'll be wearing the Drapey drawstring pants. Of course there are many other styling options for these pants, but I was happy they worked out so well with the tops that I grabbed on sale recently. I've had mixed success with J.Crew's drapey items. These pants and the Side-slit soft pencil skirt are my favorites so far. I think I'm such a fan of both because they're washable and resist wrinkles.