5.30.2014

J.Crew Stacked Stones Bracelet, Soft Pencil Skirt in Rosewood, Factory Pencil Skirt in Floral Eyelet


Stacked stones bracelet
Love that it has prongs to secure most stones!
Pencil skirt in floral eyelet (navy)
Soft pencil skirt in rosewood
fit runs a bit snug to true to size on this skirt

This is a quick post with a few more items I ordered recently from J.Crew and Factory. The bracelet was an impulse buy that turned out to be an unexpected winner. I think it adds a fun spring vibe to my minty green Edie bag. Trust J.Crew to come out with such an unexpected color combination, right?


Prefer a necklace? Try the Stacked stones necklace...




Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great Friday! I plan to post a few more J.Crew goodies over the weekend and catch up on my blog reads.