5.30.2014

Old Navy Picks - Affordable Casual Basics

  1. The sweetheart denim bermudas
  2. Men's fedora (perfect fit in size S/M)
  3. Cropped skinny boyfriend jean (I took one size smaller than my regular in these)
  4. Wedge sandals
Two posts in one day! That's because I placed an order at Old Navy last weekend and my goodies finally arrived today.

There's two things I love about the Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic website trio:
1. There's almost ALWAYS a discount code you can use.
2. Shipping AND returns are free with a fairly low minimum order. Even in Canada.


Make that three things. Old Navy Boyfriend jeans. Now that I figured out which size to order in these, I'm a BF jean convert. The colors and sizes are kind of picked over on the website now, but that's not a surprise because they're hard to beat at a sale price. These are my third pair, I have them in 3 colors, think boyfriend jean ombre!