5.31.2014

J.Crew Linen Swing Tank in Photo Floral, Saturday Style

Linen swing tank in photo floral (size down)
Skinny boyfriend jeans (I took the same as my JC pant size in these)
J.Crew Edie purse
Sandals (old, from J.Crew)
Timex for J.Crew watch

This is one way I'll be styling this tank top. The loose fit and casual fabric make it a natural partner for white jeans, shorts, or this white denim pencil skirt on warm days. 

Linen swing tank in photo floral (size down)
Geo print drawstring pant (true to size loose fit)

I didn't keep the Geo print drawstring pants above, but did add the Drapey drawstring pants to my closet (you can see how I styled them in this post). 

And....here's another weekend outfit that I really like:

Shawl collar blazer in cobalt jacquard
Drapey tee in beach heart
Stretch toothpick jean in arcade wash

The navy print blazer and graphic tee are chic toppers for the arcade wash toothpick jeans. I would add the same bag and sandals I'm wearing above, and copy the rest of the look.