6.01.2014

Factory Favorites, Tiered Lace Tank

Tiered lace tank  (true to size fit, also comes in 3 other classic colors)
Skinny boyfriend jeans (I took my regular JC pant size in these)
Edie purse
Sandals (old, from J.Crew)
Timex for J.Crew watch

I'm so late joining the fan club for this tank top. This was another top that I ordered at the same time as the Linen swing tank in photo floral that I posted yesterday. They both turned out to be favorites that go well with my white jeans/silver sandal/minty green Edie bag formula. 

The green color I'm wearing in the top pops back almost daily in the sale section of the Factory website. I also like the three classic colors that are still available in most sizes, and plan to add at least one more of these fun tops to my summer wardrobe. 

I can also accessorize this top with my Stacked stones bracelet. This bracelet goes with so many outfits! 


My J.Crew purchases seem to be evenly split between retail and Factory this spring, how about you?